Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Webinar
Take action now and register for the second webinar in the IAQ Master Class series –
Fresh Air: Optimal HVAC Management for Improved IAQ and Health
Thursday, January 22, 2015, 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
Followed by a live mentoring and Q&A session, 2:00–2:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will:
- Showcase how real school districts are saving money and energy as well as improving occupant health and performance through providing proper ventilation.
- Highlight the importance of optimal HVAC design, operation and maintenance in providing clean and healthy air in schools.
- Describe how to put in place key strategies for Quality HVAC, including developing a plan to regularly inspect and maintain HVAC systems, as well as provide outdoor air in accordance with ASHRAE standards.
- Review tools and guidance to inspect ventilation systems, such as the Ventilation Checklist (PDF)
Featured IAQ Experts from the SHIELD Network:
- Tracy Enger, EPA Indoor Environments Division, Office of Air and Radiation
- Ian Hadden, Director of Energy Management Services, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, AR
- Frederick P. Remelius, Director of Operations, Upper Merion Area School District, PA
Register today to learn more about how effectively managing IAQ in schools can contribute to a healthier learning environment, improved academic performance, and more efficiently performing facilities.
Visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/819368434 to register today!