NFRC to Provide Virtual Attendance Option for Fall Membership Meeting
Greenbelt, Md. — In an effort to highlight the transparency of proceedings, the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) will be providing a virtual attendance option for the Spring Committee Week meeting that will take place in Annapolis, Maryland, on March 23-25, 2015.
The times and sessions that the meetings will be available virtually are as follows (all times are approximate, are subject to change, and are Eastern Standard Time [EST]):
- Opening Session
- Monday, March 23, 2015 – 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Research and Technology Committee Block
- Monday, March 23, 2015 – 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Technical Committee and Technical Policy Committee Block
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 – 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (break 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Ratings Committee and Certification Policy Committee Block
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 – 3:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- NFRC Board Meeting
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 – 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Though the GoTo Webinar will allow listening only (no online voting, no online commenting), NFRC members who wish to vote may nominate a Proxy. Information on the NFRC Virtual meeting, the full schedule, and proxies can be found HERE.
Registration to attend the full meeting in Annapolis is also available, with the discounted early registration expiring on March 6, 2015. For more information on the NFRC Meeting, please contact Cheryl Gendron, Meetings Manager, at 240-821-9501.