Registration Open for First-of-its-Kind CIRI Cleaning Science and IICRC Restoration Conference & Joint Symposium
Albany N.Y. – The Cleaning Industry Research Institute International (CIRI) has partnered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC) Journal of Cleaning, Restoration & Inspection to host a first-of-its-kind Restoration Technical Conference & CIRI Science Symposium April 10 – 11, 2016, at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center on the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
The inaugural Technical Conference & Symposium will feature cutting-edge presentations from leading scientists based on original research and reviews of existing research. There will also be lively panel presentations and discussions about new IICRC standards and the ISSA Clean Standards (K-12 & Institutional and Commercial).
Confirmed presentations to-date include:
- “The Use of ATP Technology to Assess the Hygiene Standards in Clinical Workspaces in Hospital ICUs,” presented by Greg Whiteley, Managing Director of Whiteley Corporation, Sydney NSW, Australia, a leading global innovator in medical and industrial cleaning products.
- “The Use of DNA Sequencing to Assess the Effectiveness of ATP Testing and Water-Damaged Environments,” presented by Dr. Jordan Peccia, Associate Professor of Chemical & Environmental Engineering at Yale University; and Dr. Richard Shaughnessy, a world-renowned IAQ expert and director of the Indoor Air Quality Research Program at the University of Tulsa.
- "Application of Bulk Nanobubbles in Commercial and Industrial Cleaning," presented by Mark S. Citsay and Russell J. Pylkki, PhD., Advanced Product Development R&D, Tennant Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA, a leading global manufacturer of cleaning equipment and systems.
- “The ISSA Clean Standards K-12 Schools and Institutional/Commercial Facilities,” presented by a panel of scientists and practitioners involved in developing, applying and certifying to these standards.
- "The Challenges of Inherent Variability with ATP Testing and Data, and How to Interpret Results from Field Testing," presented by Greg Whiteley, Managing Director, Whiteley Corporation, Sydney NSW, Australia.
In addition to the presentations listed above, there will be additional presentations in the areas of cleaning and restoration science. For updated speaker and presentation announcements, visit the conference website at www.ciriscience.org.
To register for the conference, visit the registration site at www.eventbrite.com.au.