ASCD Announces 2016 Conference on Educational Leadership
Alexandria, Va. — Calling all education leaders! ASCD, a mission-driven nonprofit dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching, and leading, is excited to invite education leaders from all levels to the 2016 ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership. The conference will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland — just miles from Washington, D.C. — from Nov. 4 to 6, 2016.
Who should attend the ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership?
- Assistant and associate principals
- Central office staff
- Assistant and associate superintendents
- Teachers and teacher leaders
- Building-level specialists
- Professors, instructors, and deans
Why should educators attend the ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership?
- To connect with leaders and experts from school districts across the country
- To discover the latest breakthroughs in school and district administration
- To gain innovative leadership practices from today’s thought leaders
- To learn about new strategies and technologies for improving school performance
ASCD authors such as Carol Ann Tomlinson, Alan Blankstein, Pete Hall, Doug Fisher, and Nancy Frey will lead conference sessions and pre-conference institutes alongside other ASCD experts. Sessions are geared toward educators with varying experience, positions, and school levels in order to give participants the opportunity to choose sessions that best relate to their needs and interests.
For more information about ASCD conferences and institutes, visit www.ascd.org/conferences