EPA Webinar: An Introduction to Energy Savings Plus Health
Washington, D.C. — The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will broadcast a free webinar on July 11, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET on Indoor Air Quality in Schools entitled, “How to Integrate Energy Efficiency With Health & Safety Outcomes in Your School”
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Get started implementing the Energy Savings Plus Health guidance to integrate IAQ protections into school energy efficiency retrofits and other building upgrade projects.
- Create a custom verification checklist using the Interactive Air Quality Planner.
- Apply the best practices modeled by Des Moines Public Schools to realize cost savings and protect occupant health by integrating energy management activities and IAQ protection activities.
Explore these tools prior to the webinar! Download EPA’s Energy Savings Plus Health: Indoor Air Quality Guidelines for School Building Upgrades and the Interactive Air Quality Planner.
Featured IAQ Experts
- Kudret Ütebay, The Cadmus Group, Inc., Arlington, Virginia
- Dave Berger, Energy and Environmental Specialist, Des Moines Public Schools, Des Moines, Iowa
To register, go to register.gotowebinar.com.