School-Based Tele-Therapy Program Partners with 100+Schools to Bring Individualized Therapy to 1,500+ Students per Month
New York, N.Y. – Enable My Child, the innovative, school-based digital platform that provides individualized therapy services for children with cognitive, social, emotional, behavioral, learning, and developmental delays, announced it has partnered with 102 schools in 23 states and one territory, to provide the best in pediatric physical, occupational, and speech teletherapies.
Just in time for the 2018/19 school year, the Enable My Child teletherapy program will be available at schools in 23 states and one territory, including: Ohio, Arizona, Virginia, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Oregon, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Texas, Arkansas, Colorado, and American Samoa.
Over the past decade, the practice of therapy has been increasingly influenced by technological advances in the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) and associated changes in health care policy. The application of telemedicine and telehealth technologies has been proven to offer effective solutions to this challenge and Enable My Child is the first school-based tele-therapy platform built and upheld by therapists to provide direct occupational, physical, and speech therapies to students, while still keeping costs down for schools.
Founded by Syed Mohammed, an entrepreneur and business executive who struggled with undiagnosed ADHD for most of his life, and developed by a group of pediatric therapy professionals with over 50 years of combined experience, Enable My Child is an enterprise solution for schools that cuts the red tape, enhances quality of service, increases accessibility, and lower costs to provide a premium service for ALL children in our country.
Through the Enable My Child program, schools can provide early intervention and high-quality therapy to students with behavioral, physical, or educational disabilities through a user-friendly platform on their own schedule – and because it’s offered through the school, it’s free for parents.
Saving schools an average of 25-30% on their special education budgets, Enable My Child expects to provide therapy and care to a total school population of approximately 105,000 children.
“The children of today are going to be the teachers, scientists and presidents of tomorrow,” said Syed Mohammed, CEO and Founder of Enable My Child. “We equip them with skills and strategies they need to be their best selves.”
Implementing Enable My Child includes the following capabilities and benefits for schools:
- Real-time technology: 24/7 real-time access to a master dashboard with a thorough overview of student files including case notes, scheduled therapy times, completed sessions, attendance, IEPs, ETRs, and Progress Notes, etc.
- Dedicated Account Manager: EMC will assign each school a dedicated account manager who can answer questions, communication information, and schedule sessions for all students in the school.
- The “EMC Brain”: The Brain tracks specific intervention strategies that have been successful with students of various ages, abilities, and diagnoses. Therapists can access the Brain for evidence-based data to assist with therapy planning to make therapy more effective and yield better results for students.
- Data & Information Security: The platform is HIPAA and FERPA compliant and is encrypted with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
- High Quality Therapists: Unlike most other staffing companies, ENC hires their own therapists. This allows them to provide the service at a lower cost and hire the best. All therapists go through a stringent interview process, have pediatric experience, and undergo background checks.
Advocating efforts for early intervention, Syed knows the impact to being denied crucial treatment at a young age and aims for his platform to help alleviate schools in providing specialized attention that can be hard to afford.
For more information about Enable My Child, visit www.enablemychild.com