30 Days to Healthy Schools at a Lower Cost
Join us for this free webinar where we will show how healthy schools promote learning, savings, and attendance-based funding, and how any school can develop a framework for a healthy facility and budget within 30 days.
We will also recognize and share the secrets of the 2017 winners of the Healthy School Awards, and provide simple steps to physical and fiscal health.
Information presented in this webinar will help you:
- Drive a transformation to health and wealth at your school.
- Save money while advancing indoor health as a system.
- Create a framework or game plan for healthy facilities.
- Begin, track progress, win battles, and declare victory.
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Time: 10 AM Pacific / Noon Central / 1 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
- Allen Rathey, Principal, Healthy Facilities Institute
- Jeffrey C. May, Principal Scientist, May Indoor Air Investigations LLC
- Mike Ward, Area Coordinator and Trainer, Aurora Public Schools (a Gold winner of the Healthy School Awards) and President & Author of Who Swings Your Mop
The webcast concludes with a live Q&A session.
All registrants will have access to the live event and an on-demand recording of the presentation. If registrants want to watch the presentation again or have a scheduling conflict, they can register and access the on-demand version of this webcast, which will be available after the live event.